Thursday, June 9, 2011

fourth day, evening: addenda

Bonnie has been much more vocal here in the suburbs than I've ever known her to be. Back at home (a term I use comfortably loosely), Finch is a talker and Bonnie pretty silent. I don't know if it's the influence of the dog or what, but she's meowed at me much more often since we moved in here.

There's a special event going on tomorrow evening at the Episcopal church down the street; it's drawing folks from the Cathedral and several other places in the diocese. I've been reluctant to go out in the evenings and leave the dog behind any more than really necessary, but for this church gathering that's so close by I'll certainly make an exception. I remember having a good time at the same event last year, at a time when I was hardly predisposed to. I look forward to this year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment